Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Solixir: Restore


I picked this drink up at my local organic food store, and I have to say, it is a great one. Branded as a "Sparkling Botanical Beverage," Solixir comes in several flavors, most of them with some sort of flower-based flavor. I got the pomegranate-ginger version, though, as I was in the mood for some ginger at the time. This drink was great. It's very simply flavored, with obviously natural ingredients, and the blend of ginger and pomegranate was just right, with neither being overpowering (and when it comes to ginger-infused beverages, a balanced mix can be hard to find). It was delicious, and left me satisfied at the end of the can. I wanted neither more nor less of the drink by the time I had finished. I look forward to trying the other flavors in the (hopefully near) future.

Verdict: Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment