Thursday, April 7, 2011

Coming Soon: Ambro Relax


I was recently sent a sample pack of Ambrosia Beverages's new Ambro Relax relaxation beverage. I received it yesterday afternoon, and I'm definitely looking forward to giving it a try soon (probably later tonight). The review will be up on Tuesday, but in the meantime feel free to check out Ambro Relax on its website, or through Twitter or facebook

Have a great Thursday, and I will see you back here tomorrow for my review of Malta Goya.

- Hayden

1 comment:

  1. Malta India was the number drink in my Country. As a matter of fact, I used to stole them out of my Grandmother's shop. A secret from the wise,half brown sugar water and half Malta mix together blend a fantastic drink. I'm a West Indies Woman and I better not buy others soft drinks and for the Malta. The whole place would be full of sadness. I work at Walmart and I make sure I secured mines. I have five grown children who seem to for to get their own, so I get enough for them and me. Why? Because they are the fruit of my womb and Malta just satisfy a level of quench thirsting.

    ReplyDelete